1960 Fiat OSCA 1500
A very rare Fiat 1500 fitted with a 1500cc twin cam O.S.C.A. engine (OSCA being founded by the Maserati brothers) and converted to RHD when new by the former Fiat main agents, Huxford and Son of Porchester. The car was subject to a complete restoration thirty-two years ago, including a complete engine rebuild but remains mostly unused since! This Pininfarina-designed Fiat has covered only 72,500 original miles. Fitted with the rare OSCA designed twin-cam engine. This splendid Fiat OSCA combines style, performance, and exclusivity with only 3,089 units built in the five years from 1962 to 1966. 1500cc, DOHC four-cylinder engine, Weber carburettor, independent front suspension with coil and wishbone, live rear axle, and four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.