1959 MGA Twin Cam Coupe
A rare opportunity to acquire a genuine 1959 Twin Cam MGA Coupe. Presented in Mineral Blue with Grey leather trim. This lovely example is one of just 138 RHD twin cams built in Coupe form. First launched in 1958 & supplied with 4 wheel disk brakes by Dunlop, along with knock off steel wheels the MGA Twin Cam was The car left the Abbingdon factory on 5th May 1959 as a RHD home market car & was first registered to a Mr Paul Godber of Weymouth on 19th June 1959. Since then the car has been owned by just 8 additional owners, all documented through DVLA records, the original buff log book & data from the MGCC, Twin Cam register. A heritage certificate is present confirming authenticity, build date & original colours etc. The car starts easily & runs very well holding good oil pressure. It still feels sharp on the road with smooth gear changes & brakes performing as they should pulling the car up straight. The car has been restored to a good standard & was believed to have been repainted in the late 90’s although unfortunately there are no real records of this other than some photos. There are some invoices present for various works & parts including new tyres & full service parts in 2016, carbs reconditioned by Andrew Turner also in 2016. Overall a very presentable example of what is becoming a very rare car. These Twin Cams are not only appreciating in value but are also great fun to drive.