1984 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
Recent restoration including full paint and many upgrades!
A stunning, custom 3.2 Carrera which benefits from a recent full bare metal repaint and body restoration as well as multiple custom touches, resulting in a perfectly tuned, one of a kind 911. A right hand drive UK car, originally guards red but now presented in a beautiful custom, deep red paint finish courtesy of Matt Brown of Alchemy paint, who is trusted with painting Magnus Walkers cars. During this process the side indicators, headlight washers, side jacking points and sunroof have all been deleted to make for a smoother, less cluttered look. The usual rust areas have all been addressed with new kidney bowls, inner & outer sills and OS inner wing fabrication work, all completed to the highest standards. A huge amount of work has gone into this build, the result is a very well set up, custom 911 hotrod, now ready for a new adventure.
– Custom motorsport LED Headlight unit conversion
– Full gearbox rebuild by Wrightune
– Engine checked and detailed by Wrightune
– SSI Exhaust sytem
– Dansk stainless exhaust
– Steve Wong performance chip
– WEVO quick shifter
– Elephant racing drop links & adjustable spring plates
– All new shocks & poly bushings
– Refurbished all black wider Fuchs wheels
– Continental tyres all round
– All window frames and door handles power coated black
– All rubbers replaced
– Custom interior from PF911 including Lightweight person carpet set, RS style door cards, Square weave floor mats, Leather dash & door tops.
– Cobra RS bucket seats with houndstooth inlays
– New black headliner
– Momo Prototipo steering wheel
- There are no features available