2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
Manual, 72K Miles, Full Service History, PSE
A stunning 996 Carrera 4S. Originally supplied by Porsche Centre Solihull in June 2003. A well optioned example, presented in Seal Grey paint with Graphite Grey full leather interior and with the sought after 6 speed manual gearbox. The car is supplied with full service history with 11 stamps in the service book, 9 of which are Porsche main dealers. The most recent carried out in August 2020 by Porsche Specialists Autowerke where the car received a full service including new spark plugs, all fluids, new coil packs and an A/C recharge. The 18″ alloy wheels have recently been professionally refurbished and are wrapped in matching Bridgestone Potenza tyres, all with lots of tread remaining. The clutch was replaced at 67K miles in 2016 and the rear main seal was replaced at the same time. Top mounts have also been replaced recently. The car drives superbly with everything working as it should and sounds fantastic thanks the switchable sports exhaust. Supplied with all original books, manuals, 2 keys, MOT and 6 months warranty.
(PSM) Porsche Stability management, (PSE) Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche crests in seats, Bose sound system, Electric Windows, 2 way electric sports seats, Climate control A/C, Rear Wiper, Headlamp washer, Aluminium inlay pack, Sunroof, Nav.
- 25/06/04 – 6,403 Miles – OPC Solihull
- 05/07/05 – 11,288 Miles – OPC Solihull
- 01/09/06 – 25,746 Miles – OPC Solihull
- 29/06/07 – 31,272 Miles – OPC Sheffield
- 06/03/10 – 39,430 Miles – Martin Brown (Porsche Independent)
- 08/02/13 – 47,633 Miles – OPC Mid Sussex
- 05/02/14 – 50,916 Miles – OPC Mid Sussex
- 17/02/15 – 57,333 Miles – OPC Mid Sussex
- 11/03/16 – 62,454 Miles – OPC Mid Sussex
- 29/03/17 – 68,4278 Miles – Addspeed (Porsche Independent)
- 24/08/20 – 72,425 Miles – Autowerke (Porsche Independent)